A lot of parents struggle with managing their kids’ challenging behaviour
What’s the solution?
What do we do?
How do we “fix” this?
Well, our kids don’t need fixing. Neither do we.
We just need to adjust the way we COMMUNICATE so we can CONNECT more deeply.
Then, and only then, you’ll see a complete shift in your child’s behaviour.
Many say I was hit as a child and I turned out fine.
Well These are my thoughts
Definition of revenge: To inflict punishment in return for (injury or insult). So punishment and revenge… are the same thing?
Do not understand why Punishments Do not work?
What happens when we use power for punishment?
- Punishments can further escalate unwanted behaviour.
- Punishment doesn’t necessarily teach what to do instead
- Punishment doesn’t consider the reason behind the behaviour
- Punishment is less effective, each time you use it
- Punishment creates a negative relationship with your children
- Punishment is often poorly timed
- Impacts your child’s self-esteem
Watch the video to understand 7 reasons why Punishment don’t work
The Future is Emotionally Intelligent
We support your child with emotional intelligence tools via Creative Art here at Brainbow Kids! We have Studio, Distance Learning as well as subscription based Brainbow Box to learn at your convenience.